Selezionare la location:

Registrazione IVA

EU VAT registration for online sellers

Do you:

  • sell online in different European countries?
  • need to register your business for VAT?
  • worried about dealing with a lot of formalities in foreign languages?
  • worried being up to date with differing local regulations?

We will do it for you! Without nerves, stress and tons of papers.

VAT registration in 3 easy steps:


Let us know in which countries you need to register your company for VAT and receive an offer prepared specifically for you.

Send us information


Sign the contract received from us and pay your VAT registration service.

Send us the documents

Send us the documents and information necessary to register your company for VAT and wait for confirmation of your tax registration in the selected countries.

With the VAT registration service you receive:

  • Experts' verification of the need for VAT registration.
  • Detailed information about required documentation.
  • Translation of documents necessary for registration (applies to "VAT registration with translation package" service).
  • Verification of the correctness of the registration documents.
  • Preparation and submission of forms and applications according to the procedures required in each country.
  • Advise on bank guarantees and fiscal representation according to local regulations.
  • Complete processing of correspondence with local tax authorities.
  • Support of an assigned account manager throughout the contract period.
  • Archiving of the documentation prepared, according to the applicable regulations.

Our EU VAT registration service covers the entire process - from verifying whether your company needs to register for VAT in each country to providing you the tax identification number (VAT).

Check service price >>

Countries where we register for VAT:

  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Bulgaria
  • Croatia
  • Cyprus
  • Czech Republic
  • Denmark
  • Finland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Greece
  • Hungary
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • Lithuania
  • Luxembourg
  • Malta
  • Netherlands
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • Romania
  • Serbia
  • Slovakia
  • Slovenia
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • United Kingdom

Who must register for VAT?

Entrepreneurs selling online within the European Union are required to register for VAT in each country where they sell if:

  • They use a warehouse in that country to ship their products to end customers, or
  • They exceed the sales threshold of €10,000 (in all countries combined).

VAT registration in different European countries requires familiarity with local tax regulations, specialist knowledge and appropriate language skills.

By choosing our VAT registration service, you gain a one-stop professional contact point that will comprehensively handle the entire VAT registration process in each country of your choice.

VAT Compliance service

Obtaining a VAT number does not have to mean the end of our cooperation. As part of the VAT Compliance service, we will take care of your settlements, submission of VAT declarations with all required attachments and ongoing contact with tax authorities in selected countries.

Check VAT Compliance service details

At amavat® we cooperate with partners in all the countries we serve in Europe. You no longer have to search for tax services in every country where you sell, or deal with the time-consuming and complicated procedures of local tax authorities on your own. You can entrust these processes to our VAT specialists who have knowledge and years of experience in working with e-commerce companies.

Grow with us

Due to their nature, companies working in international online sales are growing very fast. This involves entering new markets and increasing turnover. As a result, they need to register for VAT and maintain regular settlements in other countries.

We can support you in facing these challenges. As part of our services, we can help you with:

We also provide general tax advisory services through our selected partner firms and VAT representation (as required by local regulations).

Have Questions? - Contact Us!